Monday, December 15, 2008

*.* SpEcIal GiFts *.*


Ethan Climging the stairs... he is such a little stink.


Crystal Bowling and I wrappin gifts.

Christmas Gifts for the children.


Layne and I out ready to shop!


This year was an amzing time for us as a family during Christmas time, our family and a few others that work with APX had the honor to go out Christmas Shopping for some families in need. We were able to go to Walmart as a group and pick out a bunch of things that the kids had asked for. After a couple hours of shopping we were able to go back and wrap all the gifts. We were able to the next morning take the gifts to the families. It was so neat to be apart of this and know that we were able to help others that were in need of a little Christmas cheer. I hope that this christmas was a little full for us that were able to help these families get things that they not only wanted but needed. It makes you stop and think about how lucky and blessed we are... I wish that I could do more to help out MORE families. I keep them close to my heart and in my prayers.

4 comments:

Robisonfamm said...

No fair!! I wish I could go shopping with someone elses money!! Even if they are presents for someone else, I love to spend money, especially when its not mine!! That is so cool!! We just gave some of my kids old toys that they don't play with anymore to a family in need of Christmas presents for their kids and it really was a great feeling. Even though the stuff wasn't brand new it was still fun for the kids to give something of theirs away. They thought it was pretty cool to play Santa.

Brett and April said...

Fun!! Helping others in need always makes you feel good! I need to be more like you...

Annie Allen said...

What a neat experience!

VALERIE said...

wow court you look really pretty inthe bottom picture. You little HOTTY