Wednesday, December 3, 2008

*.* ThE GrEeN mOnstEr(s) *.*

So you are probably wondering what in the world...well I'll tell you what in my World! AGH!
So this morning I did the usual, I fed Ethan and then I put him right into the bath tub because he is all fooded up... (i dont think that is a word), but anyway, So he had a messy diaper... and He just had done it cause of the red face in his high chair I knew what he was up to. So i thought okay well he wont pull what he did yesterday by poopin in the tub cause he just went... Well I figured that while he was in the tub I would clean his bathroom... good way to keep him out of the cleaner while I'm trying to clean! So I have some music on in the bathroom for him and I. I am singing along just and I looked over and Ethan was surounded by the big long GreEn Turd... and a few little others!! Well I WAS SO GROSSED OUT BECAUSE I REALIZED INSTANTLY THAT THERE WAS A LITTLE ONE HE WAS MUNCHIN ON!!!! AHHHH so I got that out and didnt know quite what to do at that moment cause Layne was gone to work so I had to handle this one alone... So I washed him off under the fauset and then plopped him in his birthday suit on the bathroom floor and ended up scooping the green Monster out of the tub with my bare hand ladies and gentleman! it was not my fondest moment being a mom.... well after the clean up he went back in the tub for a nice good scrub! And not to worry I did buy him a toothbrush yesterday! I knew it would come in handy! So yes, today has been a good day... so far. I am sure that I am not the only mother that this has happened too... at least I hope!

This was after the Green Monster Scoop.

7 comments:

Annie Allen said...

Oh that is so disgusting. I would have been gagging, if not puking the whole time!!! I am so sorry you had to experience that. What a hilarious story!

Brian and Krista said...

lol! That is so sick!! I'm so sorry! Man, the things we go through...

JC Photography said...

Yep, totally grossed out but laughing my head off. You poor girl to go it alone. I've scooped a few "floaters" from the tub, but never had to deal with the eating part. UGH - you did great, just what I would have. Way to be brave!

Robisonfamm said...

Hahaha!!! I can just see the look of disgust on your face and that cute little grin on his. It is amazing what we as mothers always have to do huh? I would have loved it if you were gone and Layne would have had to deal with it though, he probably would have made you come home and do it.

Anonymous said...

OH!! can i just tell you, if you plan to have more kids, this will not be the last time this happens!!
This just about tops the list of cleaning up after kids, but i must say hot dogs and curdled milk puked up, top my list. Its always an adventure!!

Brett and April said...

oh my heck.... The way you described everything had me on the floor laughing!


My oh my courtney... you are one good mom.

Me said...

Yea! It has begun! Poopin in the tub is a phase that ALL children go through. It does stop eventually but you have to invest one of your mugs or something into scooping poop out of the tub. Much less messy than hands. You immediatly rinse it off and put it in the dishwasher on scalding hot. You don't have to wait to fill up the dishwasher(permission given by me). Ahh the joys! Just wait for potty training. It's even more fun!