Saturday, December 6, 2008

*.* Guitar Hero *.*


So Last night when Layne got home our friends Shawn and Crystal Bowling calle3d and asked if we wanted to come over and play guitar hero, Shawn was so excited because he has been wanting to get it... and of course Layne and I love it too. Well we walked over there and had dinner and then played... I almost died because they made me sing!! it was really bad mostly because I have a cold so I sound like a drunk old man, and 2nd I cant sing anyway... not really a good combo. But we had a blast! so that is what we do on our Friday nights!
Oh and if you look on the one where I am playing the drums layne is playing the guitar... just lazy style cause ethan fell asleep!

2 comments:

Me said...

How fun! Glade and I are old. We never do fun stuff like that. I wanted to get a WII for Christmas, but they are so much money and I want a new house more! That game looks like tons of fun too!

Robisonfamm said...

That looks like fun!! Too bad we don't know anyone who really likes video games that lives close cuz that would be fun!! Maybe we will come and visit and we will go and play. I think Mike would even like it, and he really isn't a video game person.