Monday, December 1, 2008

*.* 21st BiRtHday *.*


Well I finally turned 21 on the 29th! Crazy how fast time goes by! I got to spend my birthday with all my family and with some great friends that made my day AMAZING! It was so much fun to see all my family and have a great big dinner with them all! I got some great things and of course Layne went out and got me the best gift! I wasnt expecting it at all because I knew how much they were, well it was the New Ipod Nanos! And of course it was my favorite color! GREEN! It was such a great day! thanks to all you that remembered my birthday! Love you all and we sure do miss everyone! thanks for making the day special!

3 comments:

Robisonfamm said...

Oh my gosh!! I am a terrible sister-in-law. I knew it was your birthday but I guess things were a little crazy this weekend...and that is the day we went up the mountain to cut down our christmas tree so ya that is the reason...I didn't have reception. :) I'm so sorry, but happy late birthday anyways!! So it sounds like you guys had a good holiday, I'm so glad. I will have to call you to let you know about my favorite day of the year experience. Love you.

VALERIE said...

We had a great time seeing you and Ethan i hope he doesn't grow up to fast with out me. I hope you had a fabulous birthday. love and miss you lots.

Annie Allen said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a good one and were able to spend it with family.