Thursday, December 18, 2008

*.* CoMmAnDeR AnD ChiEf *.*


Well, I am not sure what to say.... I came out into the living room and this is what I found... I heard the t.v. start and then the theme music for Halo... so Layne let him try it out, the head set and the controller my little man starting so YOUNG.... I don't know how I feel about this either! I mean its one thing to have a husband doing this, but my little boy... come on!!
...............................This is not good.............. pray for me.

3 comments:

VALERIE said...

OH you poor thing. I pray for you every day. Now i will have to pray for you twice daily.HAHAHA Ethan looks very content to finally have one of Laynes toys.

Brett and April said...

oh no! Just take it away! He can't start THIS young!!

haha.

I feel ya sister.

Annie Allen said...

Another casualty... you poor thing!!! =)