Friday, October 24, 2008

*.* ThAnKs To BaBy MeDiCinE ! *.*

Ethan is popping 4 more teeth on the top and all at the same time! So you can only imagine what he was like... he was so sick it broke my heart to see how sick he was... He only wanted me to cuddle him all day and just slept mostly. But along with being so fussy he was running a 101.9 Fever and it finally broke through the night! I had to go to the store to get him some teething tablets and some Motrin because he was getting to warm, but about 15 minutes after I have him the meds this is what he was like!!

Layne and I were wondering if i gave him to much because he was being so silly... a little high maybe... oops... but he was happy!!!

3nJoY!

3 comments:

Robisonfamm said...

So I had to call Shari and listen to it on her computer while I watched it on mine and my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so hard! He is so cute and has the cutest little laugh! I miss seeing him be so happy all the time.

VALERIE said...

wow that is so funny. I don't know how you can not laught at him or with him. He is so funny.

Mark & Shalon said...

that is so funny!! he's so cute.