Sunday, October 5, 2008

*.* fRoM DuSk Till DaWn *.*

Well This is something we couldn't resit sharing... our little 3than!

He has this new thing where he talks while he is falling to sleep, kind of a weird way to go to sleep, but it works for him... and while he is sleeping...

But as you can tell he sure is a happy little bugger when he wakes up. Along with all the other things that he is doing, fake laughing is one those you'll hear that in the 2nd video. hope you all enjoy our bundle of joy. He sure makes us smile and laugh! So I hope he is able to put a smile on your face and bring a laugh from your gut.

3nJoY!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I love our little boy! ha ha he is so stinkin cute!

VALERIE said...

OH THAT IS SO FUNNY AND YES IT DEFINETLY PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE. IT IS TO BAD THAT YOU HAVE SUCH UGLY KIDS:). GIVE HIM LOTSOF KISSES AND HUGS FOR US.

Lake said...

Why are kids so cute when they are sleeping?

Me said...

Holy cow that is freakin' cute! I can't wait to get my hands on him! When are you guys coming up next? We love you!

Me said...

okay so when my comment didn't show up right away, I typed it again. and then I read the instructions at the top that said they won't show up right away. Ya, I can read, I just choose not to. I thought Brockston did something to make my comment disappear cuz he's on my lap. So, there you go. I may send this one again too!

Brian and Krista said...

lol! I love it! He's So cute!!

Hannah said...

How sweet is he?!

Brett and April said...

He is just the sweetest little thing!! He's just a little talker!! I want one!! hahaha. He sure put a smile on my face!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.