Friday, October 31, 2008

*.* EnoUgh IS EnOugh *.*

( This is what My whole Door looks like! )

This is it now... we will be putting a shelf on the right side.
(Brand NEW ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
In that past month Layne and I have had to move and deal with more then we have wanted to.
Well a positive time was when we finally were able to get a washer and Dryer! YAY! So we had it delivered and about a week later we had to move into another apartment because of the hurricane.
So First when the complex hired Movers they moved my washer and dryer... When I went to make sure they were being moved carefully I found some wonderful scratched on my DRYER!! I wouldn't worry about it but they look like they were just beat up, so we are waiting for them to take care of the cost to replace what they ruined!
2nd. In our new apartment the layout is great other then the laundry room, you can tell that it was a man that designed it... So in order for my washer and dryer to be hooked up and fit, they have to be stacked, well since the last week in September we have been trying to get sears out here to stack them! Well apparently scheduling a simple 10 min job is hard for these people to do... they FINALLY after rescheduling my appointment SEVEN TIMES after 6 NO Shows and lame reasons that the tech couldn't do it!! They got the job done yesterday! So you can only imagine how much freaking laundry I have! But not to worry, I didn't have to pay a dime... not after that head ache!

No comments: