Thursday, October 30, 2008

*.* Holocaust Museum *.*

Just this last Sunday our little family went to down town and ventured to the Holocaust Museum. It was free so I figured what the heck a free activity plus and educational out ting for us! We didn't get to go through all of it because there was SO much and we only made it in time for 45min of a tour. I have more pictures so when I get those Ill post those as well. This is a memorial to all those that lost their lives. I couldn't help but cry because of all the pictures and the graphic description of what they went through. Mostly the children, it was so heart breaking to read and see what they did to all those poor people. When we walked into this room it made my heart ache so much. There was also a monument for the children, that picture ill post here soon! It sure makes you stop and think how lucky we are to have our freedom... (So don't vote for OBAMA :) Anyway, I am truly thankful for what we have, And I cant help shake the feeling I had when we went and saw all that was there. It was an eye opener for me.

1st pic: Each of these square are ashes from each Concentration Camp.

2nd pic: Wall of tears

3rd pic: Us in the Room of Remembrance for all those that were killed.

1 comment:

VALERIE said...

That looks like fun Layne looks kinda goofy though. HAHAHA.Looking at the pics of ethan and the bottles reminds me of jaren. GOOD LUCK