Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MY BABIES



Riley was laying almost on him but of course I couldn't get that picture fast enough.
My 2 little babies are growing up so fast. When I look at Riley I think that he should still be Mason size!
Sometimes it makes me so sad to look at him and how big he is already, I feel like I missed out on his first year for some reason. But I sure am enjoying every moment I can with him. He is my cuddle bug. He isn't talking but his own language. :) But he sure does have a high pitched squill on him... its one of those high pitched sounds that you think is coming from some horror movies, BUT at the same time he has a very deep voice and like I say he has Layne's range. Not only is he walking but he is running. He has such a fun personality and is such a blessing in our home we love him so much and cant wait for his little brother to tag along with him and Ethan, they all are such amazing little boys and will be great Young men some day.

No comments: