Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ethan, Riley, Mason











Here are a few of the boys... Ethan is anti pictures when I want them but when I don't have my camera he insists on me taking pictures... and then I have to get him when he is sleeping. The one picture with Ethan asleep next to Mason was a sweet little moment...
Mason was crying so I asked Ethan if he would go in and see if he was okay. So he went in there and layed next to him gave him his bink and started singing to him... singing to not  be sad or scared because I am here little brother I am here.
It was great to hear and see. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

ah, Ethan is such a good big brother :) Cutest story ever!

Aimee and Cole said...

I love it! You guys are to stinking cute!! Oh how I miss you. Hearing your voice I almost cried haha