Tuesday, July 26, 2011

3 months today!


Our Little munchkin is already THREE MONTHS TODAY!!! He has been a lot of fun and its crazy how much easier they get... or at least for me I realize I have more patients to deal with all of it. He is moving at his own pace of doing things that is for sure. Here are a few things he IS doing.
1. MY FAVORITE SMILES A LOT and GIGGLES a lot. Giggles a lot in his sleep.
2. Hold up his head really well.
3. Sleeping All night... some nights he wakes up to eat but then goes right back to sleep.
4. Loves belly time.
5. Drinking FIVE oz of Formula every 3-4 hours.
6. LOVES to cuddle. He is going to be a mammas boy Im sure of it... He sometimes wont go to sleep unless I lay down with him and he can feel my cheek on his forehead.
7. LOVES his brothers... he will smile more at them then me sometimes.
8. Always is chewing on his blankets.
9. Loves to be tossed in the air... ha ha and we dont THROW him in the air he doesn't even leave our hands.
10. SCOOTER! He scoots everywhere... I have to watch the little stink or he would scoot right out the front door!

Im so thankful for Mason in our home. He brings such happiness and joy with all he is. The Lord again has blessed our family tremendously. Its so fun to watch all my boys love each other and I know they will become the best of friends.

1 comment:

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

SCOOTS?!?!?!?! are you joking? what a lil cutie!