Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mason's Blessing

Mason was blessed on July 3rd by Layne in our Ward here in Houston. As I always say I couldn't believe that we were blessing our 3rd little boy. Layne did such an Amazing job with his blessing ,and even though I had the other 2 boys being little farts while he was blessing him I still was able to feel the spirit. Layne told me after the blessing that right after he said his name Mason let off a nice loud fart. He said that he was surprised that no one in the congregation heard it because the mic was so close. So only the men standing in the circle had a good little chuckle while they were waiting for Layne to go on with the blessing. Mason didn't cry or make a fuss during his blessing and that helped my crazy mind.
Mason is such a sweet little boy and it turning into such a handsome one. I think every day he gets more adorable, and his double chin gets bigger. :) My boys never stay little for long, they bulk up pretty fast.
After Church.... "YAY I DID IT!!!"


Before Church.
I am so thankful for the blessings I have been given in my life. 3 Sweet little boys that will grow up to be such amazing young men. I can't thank the Lord enough for them in my life. Even though they keep me going 24/7 they help me grow in more way then I ever thought possible, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Im also thankful for my wonderful husband that will be such an great example to all three of them. I know he questions himself, but I know with out a doubt what a wonderful father he is and will be. He has had wonderful examples. Im thankful for the blessings that he brings into our home as a priesthood holder and what joy and happiness the priesthood brings as well.

1 comment:

Aimee and Cole said...

Yay Mason was blessed on mine and Cole's wedding day!