Thursday, March 19, 2009

*.*OuR LitTlE wAlK*.*

Playing with the rocks and dirt.Just sitting here relaxing.Here I come daddy!!


HI DAD!! Your Finally Home! Playing with dad!
Kisses for daddy!
Ethan and I went out for a walk because we needed some fresh air. He was just enjoying the grass and the rocks which he loved to stick in his mouth and of course the Dirt! He was busy playing in the rocks when I turned around and saw Layne walking towards us, and I told Ethan to look up because Daddy was home! Ethan LOOKED Up and TOoK OFF towards Layne, It was so cute! Then after Our little venture around the grass and the pool we headed back inside. Its so dang nice outside I didnt want to come back in but I of course needed to find something for dinner.

1 comment:

Me said...

That is super cute. He is such a cute boy...both of 'em!