Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*.*80's work out outfit*.*

So Last night I was getting Ethan ready for bed and I had to change his diaper.. well I got his diaper on good and then I pulled up his pants to realize that I had to still button up his onesi.. so i was tiered and didn't care so I just said what the heck and pulled his onesi together and buttoned them ...Well as I am doing this Layne is telling me not to and to just fix it because it couldn't be comfortable... and when i stood him up Layne and I couldn't help but just laugh at him because as Layne put it, " He looks like he was in a 80's work out video gone bad!"... I laughed and put little Ethan to bed after he played for a few more minutes...
So looking at these pictures just makes me smile cause no matter what he is in he will look adorable... goofy... but adorable!



2 comments:

VALERIE said...

AAAAAHHHHH that makes me miss the little stinker. Do you want to send him back to me. I would take very good care of him. I do regret not giving him a kiss before you left but it was just to hard. Thanks for the great smile.

Me said...

That is hilarious! That's exactly what it looks like! Only that's what the 80's workout wear was supposed to look like...so it's not gone bad at all!