Monday, March 16, 2009

*.*Day OuT WiTh DaD*.*



LaYne had the day off today and so we wanted to go out and do a few things. I was sad when I woke up this morning because it was soooo FoGGY, but it cleared up and turned out to be beautiful outside!!! We went out and did just a few things and then went for a small walk, it was great to just hang out and be lazy, in 80* weather!! This is our new apartment ill get more pictures up when I get my apartment put together a little more. :) and that is the view we have on our way to the pool, we dont have a pool view but we can walk out our front door and there it is! SO COME OUT HERE TO HOUSTON AND WE WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME!

1 comment:

Me said...

Welcome home. I don't know how else to say it, but it sounds funny cuz I'm not there! Oh well! You get the idea! We will have to make a trip down there...looks soooo nice!