Thursday, March 19, 2009

*.* EaR InFeCtIOns & Sinus InFecTiOn*.*

I don't know about all you guys but when I travel I ALWAY come back Sick... never fails! But before we headed back here to the Lone Star State, Ethan had been really sick, High Fevers .. Runny nose, cough, and a little bit of some vomiting... After a week I had had ENOUGH! I Decided that he just was not teething so I took him to the Doctor to Find out that he had 2 ear infections... and he was teething. So we got him on some Medicine and he is now happy as a lark! Me on the other hand have a sinus infection now... The Doctor was alarmed when he saw how bad it was... I have had a hard time doing a lot of things because I feel like my face is going to beat right off my face! imagine that one! so now I am on some amoxicillin and hoping that it starts taking that pulse out of my face, so I can finally lay down and get some rest!! Wish Me Luck!!

2 comments:

Me said...

I hate sinus infections! I also hate it when my baby is sick. Not a whole lot of other things I dislike more.

VALERIE said...

I am glad that you went to the doctor. That is miserable. I hope you get to feeling better really soon. I can't beleive it Ethan is in shorts. wow That seems weird.