Thursday, March 26, 2009

*.*tHe gUsHer*.*


So if your wondering what that is there on my carpet... its poop. Ethan stood next to me while he was getting into my purse and was messing his pants... after he did his DOoDie He sat down with a hard thump and out came some poopie.... It went all over his leg up his back and believe it or not All over me after I picked him up, I have NO idea how in the world he got it in some of the places it was at but I was not going to lay him down and wipe him off... So I stood him up in the Tub and removed his diaper and just washed him off... I swear this kid gives me more crap to deal with then I can stand sometimes. but hey after he is all clean and smiling, its totally something I can laugh about... and for some reason, Layne is never here when these things happen... but I am thankful that he hasnt because I could only imagine the mess I would come home to if he was here with Ethan and something like that happened.... ha ha i cant help but laugh because I could hear layne calling me and say I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT!




4 comments:

Brett and April said...

Oh I just love all these stories... I'm glad you can learn to laugh about it all!! Hope you are doing well!

Melanie said...

Courtney--Tell Ethan thanks for the laughs and smiles--i just love him and everything he does :)!!!!!

Annie Allen said...

This boy is too much!! I totally relate to Layne not being around for the excitement. It's the exact same way with Brad... Why is that? Good luck. I'm glad you can laugh about that stuff. I sure find it's so much harder on the days when my sense of humor is waning!

Me said...

Men could never do what we do. It has happened while I've been away and it's funny to hear him tell me about it when I get home like it's going to shock me.