Tuesday, November 11, 2008

*.* Layne Singing *.*

Well I guess I should put something up of my wonderful Husband... I dont know why I havent thought about that... Maybe cause he is gone so much by the time he is home I am wasted... and I dont mean Drunk... But anyway, he was playing around and I happened to just get a little of his greatness... its kinda hard to hear him sing cause the key board is so loud but I dont care he is still amazing.But ill get a getter one of him while he is playin his guitar... so that will be comming soon!

6 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

come on! I was just getting into it and he stoped!! wow he is really good!!

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

I KNOW TELL ME ABOUT IT! Gosh, well he really did know the rest of the song cause he sings it every once in a while... he just knows how much it bugs me when he does that... but ha ha ill get him no worries.

Me said...

I love to listen to him sing! I love that little shy smile in between. Gosh, I miss you guys! I'm gonna go cry for a minute and then look at the calendar cuz you're coming next week!! Yea!
..."I don't mean drunk..." that was funny. Ya, drunk would be a lot easier to recover from than the kids!

Me said...

Okay, since I don't see my comment right away I panic. Did you get it? He he!

Robisonfamm said...

I love to listen to him sing too. Ok Layne, this is for you!! Everyone loves to hear you sing, so let your wife get everything she wants and post it on here even if there is like 20 videos we want all of them, we love to look at the mini you too, but the actual you is great, and even better when you are singing!! Quit being shy, its just family on here so c'mon she gets to listen to it all the time, its our turn!! Love you!

Robisonfamm said...

Oh by the way, I love the little pouty thing he does at the end. He really is his fathers son huh? haha Love you Layners!!