Tuesday, November 18, 2008

*.*Have Leaky Pipes.. well i found MR. FIX iT ?.*.*


Well today I couldn't find my son... I was a little worried but I figured that he couldn't have gone to far. I could hear something that sounded like it was coming from my bedroom so i went through there and couldn't find him...I looked in the closets and under the key board... no sign of him other then the evidence of the drool spots on the carpet... I heard some rattling and things being banged on so I went into the bathroom... well when I looked through there the first time I didn't see him ,the reason I couldn't see him was because the cupboard door was shut, and so when I opened it this is what I found... I think he might be starting his career early. So if you have a leaky pipe... he might be able to help.

This is when I first found him under the bathroom sink.

5 comments:

Robisonfamm said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is so funny!! Except he doesn't have the plumbers crack!! That is just hilarious, when I started watching the video and you started talking to him I was waiting for him to turn around and fall cuz you could see that he only had half of his cute little bum on the edge. Super cute!!

Me said...

I know my mom has a pic of Layne in the cupboards too. Have her find it for you...another cute scrapbook page. You know, in your spare time! te he.

VALERIE said...

HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS REALLY FUNNY. I DO HAVE TO AGREE WHERE IS THE PLUMBER CRACK.

Hannah said...

That's hilarious! What a curious little kid. I'm surprised he wasn't crying with the door shut. I know my kids would! Cute little guy!!

Annie Allen said...

What a handful!! He is sooo darn cute!