Tuesday, November 4, 2008

*.* HoUsToN ZoO *.*


It was a beautiful day on Sunday, so Layne and I thought it would be a good time to take Ethan to the Houston Zoo for the first time! He enjoyed all the animals and mostly he couldn't stop staring at the Giraffes! I thought that was funny! I was just glad that he didn't have his costume on anymore because I think they might have thought I was taking their cutest little one away! :)
There was a Eagles Nest there with eagle eggs and of course i had to put Ethan in it, he was just so cute sitting there next to the eggs, he thought that he was pretty funny! Then to get out of that part of the eagles nest we decided to go down the slide! Ethan Thought it was great! He was giggling when we went down but Layne got us at the end of the slide, it was a blast. Then of course there was the Goats that he got to pet... I was kinda worried that the goat was going to bite Ethan at first because Ethan kept trying to poke his eye but we finally got him to leave his poor eye alone and just point at his head... After that we left and washed our hands and continued on our way through the rest of the zoo! IT was a great family day!

2 comments:

Robisonfamm said...

That is awesome!! He still is the cutest little boy EVER!! Man I miss him so much!! Oh and you guys too..hehe

Me said...

I love the zoo! Maybe just as much as my kids do. We don't ever have to leave the house to see animal like behavior though!