Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Riley

 Riley has been running a fever since Sunday, but today after sleeping until 930 he woke up happy as a Lark.


Food Makes him happy!

Ethan loves taking pictures... so all of these pictures of Riley are the Work of Ethan.
I had to laugh at this because he had THREE BINKIES that he was carrying around! 
And here he was trying to share with Mason.

RILEY
Where do I begin with Riley... His eyes. He has such beautiful bright big blue eyes that always melt your heart. He LOVES his brothers and loves to tease them. He also is getting to where he wont put up with Ethan taking his toys ha ha.
Riley is such a sweet heart. Very social and very cuddly, VERY much a mamas boy, and I wont complain about that one bit.
When you see him he isn't afraid to come right up to you and give you hugs and just hang out with you, and you cant help but pick him up and cuddle him. He is simply squishy! :)
Riley is very chill and full of a personality that gets you laughing. He doesn't talk much but sure jabbers A LOT, so I guess he does talk I just don't understand what he is saying. Unless he starts pointing at me and rolling his arms, this is a sign he wants to sing patty cake.
Riley is only 1 and I feel like I missed out a lot on his baby stage... so I still treat him very much like a baby, I can't help it. I remember with Ethan he was easy to take his binki and bottle away... Ethan was about 10 months when he no longer had a binki and he was fine with it, Riley on the other hand... well its his best friend.  I'm not sure how to go about taking it from him because he just gets Mason's and puts it in his mouth... so I might wait a while before I take that step.
I am so thankful for the happiness and life Riley brings into our home, he is such a blessing and I couldn't be more thankful for him and for the joy he is.

1 comment:

Aimee and Cole said...

Awe I love his curly hair!! He is so cute!