Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mason













My little Mason is almost 4 MONTHS already! Its been so much fun to watch him grow up and hit those milestones that babies come to.
He is very cuddly and loves his brothers very much, they can walk into the room and he just grins from ear to ear at them. Of course as you can tell they love him just as much. Riley is very loving to Mason... sometimes a little too much, but more then not Mason just smiles through Riley sitting on him.
Mason is such a blessing in our home and its been so amazing to watch our boys grow closer as the days continue on.
My favorite thing about Mason is his smile... it can light up a room, and your heart.
I know a lot of people thought that we were stupid/crazy because we had Riley and Mason so close... but I believe that the Lord and the boys knew how important it was that he come at the time he did. They are meant to be close... Im not sure WHY but I know there is a good reason for it. 
They are a joy and a blessing in our lives and I cant thank the Lord enough for sending me another sweet boy to fill my life with laughter and a few less hairs some days. :) Its worth it to go bald by the age of 30... I have heard they make good wigs.

1 comment:

Aimee and Cole said...

Finn and I watched the video and he was just fussing and carrying on until we heard your voice and he saw Mason and Riley. He just stared and watched the whole thing. Can't wait to see all of you and have our little ones play!