Tuesday, March 23, 2010

*.* My New Fun Something*.*


So I'm sure a lot of you have seen the TV commercials about the new Verizon Droid... So its pretty much all the awesomeness you could ask for in a phone, and it was my New 2 year up grade thank heavens! My other phone wouldn't stay on, it wouldn't ring or let me know anyone was trying to get a hold of me... OH WAIT maybe cause it would just SHUT OFF ON IT OWN! SO I spent a little extra much money on a phone more then I have ever, plus I have never had something so high tech, but MAN IT IS COOL!!! So anyway, i just wanted to share my excitement... It does everything I could think of for a phone. AND Layne was even a little jealous of me! Ha ha I had something cooler then him for once! ;) But thanks to all his awesome help i have figured out how to use it, and am Loving it!

1 comment:

Me said...

Sooooo jealous!!