Monday, March 1, 2010

*.* Make Up Artist*.*

After a long weekend, Ethan was worn out from the traveling that we did to visit some friends. So this morning, he was ready for the day before 10! GO ME! Well while he was sitting very good in the chair watching CARS while I was doing our laundry and other things. Well I went out to check on him cause I thought "Huh, maybe he is sleeping."... NOPE he was for the 2nd time in the last 2 days applying beauty... With my Expensive makeup and WATER PROOF mascara... So lets just say i laughed until I saw my rug... And then i was a little ticked... but lucky for him he just got a warm bath and a scrub down like my carpet and rug! I still have NO idea how he go into my makeup. But I guess at least he put it all in the right places on his FACE.
Lucky for him I got this out.






2 comments:

VALERIE said...

HOW FUNNY FOR ME OF COURSE. THAT IS ONE BUSY KID. HAHAHA GOOD LUCK ON THAT ONE.

Me said...

Yea! Every child has to do this...even the boys. He did a fabulous job! That's too funny! Cute boy!