Tuesday, March 9, 2010

*.* Layne's 24th Birthday*.*

HAPPY 24th!
Layne isnt much for regular cake so instead of having a bunch of icecream cake left he got Ben & Jerry's... and it was just enough for him. I didn't forget about Ethan and Myself, we were able to enjoy our favorite kind so we were all happy! :) I was just thankful that all 24 candles fit on the top.And it was BLAZING!Alice In Wonderland Tim Burton Style. Layne and I went out for his birthday to see Alice In Wonderland and it was awesome. My Friend took Ethan so we could enjoy the movie. It has been a long while since we have done that just the 2 of us. We didnt get to see it in 3D but its totally fine it was still great. We saved Ethan his own popcorn to eat, because just like his dad he LOVES popcorn... As you can see he was very pleased and excited to have his own bucket. He didnt share well with Layne he kept pushing his hand out of the bucket... lol it was too funny.
Im so Thankful for them in my life. I am very blessed and couldnt ask for a better happier family.

1 comment:

Me said...

That's awesome! What a beautiful family! So glad I count myself part of that...not the beautiful part, the family part. I love that pic with the popcorn. Hearts!!