Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*.*NEW JOBS!!*.*

Well in the last little while I was starting to get really discouraged about finding a job.. well The Lord has blessed me with 2!!! One is On sudays... not really a JOB but a calling, Ill be teaching in the primary!! So excited for that! And the 2nd Job!

A lady in my ward was talking to Layne a few sundays ago and Layne had Mentioned that I was looking for something that would not keep me from Ethan all the time... Well the perfect Job/FUN has been offered to me! I will be an assistant for a while and then hopefully move up in the company! I am so excited to be able to be doing something that I love to do!! I will have weddings every saturdays and then trainings on Thursday mornings!!! It will work perfect with Laynes work schedule!!! No need to find a babysitter! WIsh me luck!
THis website is what Ill be doing! So go look and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

Brody & Roz said...

COURTNEY! I am so glad you found a job. And not just any your job sounds like it should be a blast and work great with Ethan how nice! Make sure u keep me updated on how things go! GOOD LUCK you will do great!

Me said...

That looks like fun! You will be good at that! How exciting and like you said...perfect! What age will you teach in primary? That also sounds perfect for you!

VALERIE said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 2 NEW JOBS THE CALLING WILL BE FUN AND THE REAL JOB WILL FIT YOU PERFECTLY THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN PLUS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE ME SOME GREAT TIPS AS WELL HAHA