Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've FaLlEn And I CaNt GeT UP!*.*

I have to laugh and take a picture of course before I help him out of Theo's toy basket . When the saying "HELP!! Ive Fallen AND I CANT GET UP!!" is said this is what I am sure it refers to... I tried to hurry and get a picture of him with his arms out of the basket flapping up and down, but I didn't move fast enough! Anyway, I wanted to share this funny moment with you all because it sure made me laugh... Don't worry, after I took this picture I helped him out... and he kept right on playing in it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey have a (?) the song bannanapancakes my mom said layne sings that song with his gitar

yes no
publish dont
ps almsot eathan is such a cute kid thanks hailey

Annie Allen said...

THis cracks me up big time! Thanks for sharing.