Tuesday, April 14, 2009

*.*Easter*.*








Well this Easter was laid back. We really did do anything other then wake up and Let Ethan get into his easter basket that the Easter Bunny brought him... and then went to church. :) I figure that there isnt a better way to spend the day with just your family! We had a great day and a great Easter Snack.
I have to say that I think it is the most fattning treat I have ever enjoyed! It had Ice Cream, Half and Half, Milk, Chocolate Syrup, Strawberries, and some Whipped Cream... Yep i think that is what.. 50 pounds in a bowl?? or more.. whew, it was good though!

HOpe that ya'll had a wonderful Easter!
Ethan's Easter Basket.

3 comments:

Brett and April said...

So cute. I love ethan's mumble jumble... his own language, and you and layne understand it!

Me said...

That is the best way to spend Easter. Any Sunday for that matter. I love just hanging out! That's one big strawberry...and I want some of that dessert!

Lake said...

Sounds like those boys are having way too much fun at that conference without us.