Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*.*Nathan*.*

Of course Val couldnt resist!



How handsome is he!!!! He smiled for me! i felt special!

For Nathan this was a good and a bad day! Valerie and I took Melanie and Nathan down to Idaho Falls to see the Eye doctor. As we waited Mel was saying how this was one of the worst appointments to take him too! I thought ahh she is just being a baby ;) ha ha... well okay NO SHE WASN'T!!! That poor little boy, i never have seen them actually prop open someones eye let a lone a little guy like Nathan with out putting him under... he had NOTHING, they dilated his eyes and when the doc came in i watched while I sat next to Mel holding her hand and Valerie was up next to the doc helping hold him. I wanted to see because I love this kinda stuff, but I'm a little more weak when it comes to people poking the eyeballs! ugh, anyway, when I saw their tools i was wondering how they were going to check his eyes well they pull his eye lids back so his eye is poppin out and they took this small tool that they ACTUALLY STUCK BEHIND HIS EYE!!! Val and I were kinda shocked! He did well! and after all was said and done once again Mel was able to get great news! His eyes were healed and he didn't have any loss in his sight!! AMAZING! They said see you in 3 months!!




2 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe you watched that!I would of passed out! Thats great he's doing do good! He's such a cute baby!

JC Photography said...

That's awesome!!! Nathan's whole story is just a miracle! I think it would have totally made me sick to see them doing that!