Friday, January 2, 2009

*.*My little Sunshine*.*


Well I have a lot of up dating to do so bare with me until I get it all done. In the top picture is Ethan with his blanket that grandma Beddes made for him! She is so amazing... its the softest thing and is so adorable. They are the little stuffed animals cut in half and then sown onto a blanket! He has a monkey a giraffe and a Bear which he is cuddling with in the top pictures. Thanks mom!!
The bottom pictures are him cruising around with his walker that he got for Christmas! he loves it! When he pushes it around the noes lights up and it sings! I loved this mostly because when we look through his book with all kinds of animals I always ask him where the Lion is and he knows right where it is, and then I ask him what a lion says and he says RAAAR! ha ha its so funny... anyway he loves to do this no matter where he is.... the 2ND pic is censored for everyone... with a little sunshine :)

No comments: