Friday, January 2, 2009

*.* HaPpY NeW YeAr *.*

~Playing Killer Bunnies~
Layne, Aimee, Chris ,Shawn ,and Crystal but you cant see her.
A Kiss to welcome the New Year!
Our amazing friends! We Love you guys!
And of course our wonderful little Ethan! He welcomed the new year too!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Everyone its 2009, which I am sure you are already aware of. I am happy to say that we had a wonderful ending to 2008 and I am glad that its over! So here we all go again starting something new!
Our night was full of Chips and dip and shrimp , pizza, Pasta... oh yes and the little stinker who went around whacking everyone with his New Year Horn! ANd i think he ate most of it...
While we were all waiting for 12 to come around... we have introduced a new wonderful game called Killer Bunnies to our friends here in Houston, they LOVE IT!!! So I am thanking Brett and April Knighton for bringing that game into OUR lives! it has saved us many nights from Boredom! Anyway.... I hope that you all had a great New year and may your 2009 be filled with love, laughter, happiness, and the strength for whatever this year brings!!

1 comment:

Brett and April said...

YES!! Brett and I were mentioned.... All hail Killer Bunnies!! I love that game!

My lil bro in NC kept asking to play it while we were there.... too bad we left it in Utah!

We miss you guys... I need to call you soon! Hope you are doing well!