Friday, August 22, 2008

*.OuR LiTtL3 mOnk3y.*

The whole while he was just a little chatter box, every time I would respond to his talking he would grunt like he agreed with me.
He was laughing so hard because I kept telling him to smile big for the camera
So he did!


I absolutly love this picture, its just so cute of him, he was of course smilen and just having fun with mom.
3than is getting so big, his personality is for sure his own with a little i guess of Layne and I in it. I cant imagine what our lives would be like with out him. He brings smiles to people all around him with his sweet spirit and joyful self! He Is finally starting to get teeth! His first one is sure on its way to being here! Its popped and you can see it, its so cute! So of course he is a little grumpy with me, but its okay, he is to dang adorable!

No comments: