Saturday, August 9, 2008

*.*Grandpa & Grandma Beddes*.*



Grandpa was sitting in his office doing what he does... and it was so adorable to actually see my dad kiss on him! I was very Shocked and it warmed my heart! My dad's new nick name for him is "Smiley Jack"... he smile so much it amazed my dad, he couldn't seem to get enough of him.

Grandma couldnt help it either but To hold and kiss on 3than! but really who cant... you just see him and want to shower him with kisses, and hugs! He is such a great little spirit!
Grandma loved playing with him and spent a lot of time doing what she is now in this picture, and he sure did love her too!
I do have to say I was really sad to leave my family! Mostly because Ethan is going to get so big with out them around, and I hate to see that happen! But I guess The grandparents can do their grandparently Duties and travel to spoil their grandkids!

1 comment:

Me said...

Aren't grandparents the greatest! It's so fun to watch your own parents with your kids! I love watching my parents with my kids too!