Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sea World for Ethans birthday


We went down to San Antonio the weekend after Ethan's birthday for his birthday. Are awesome good friends came with us and we had a blast. Believe it or not when we got there we were wondering if it was going to be too cold ... but it was okay and everyone had a great time! This silly girl is one of my best friends.. Laura Toro. 



 
This play ground was in the Sesame Street part of Sea World it was awesome!!
f
This was one of the Slowest most retarted rides I am sure I will ever ride... Even Riley was getting ticked off cause it was so slow.
This Roller coaster almost made me pee myself a little... I was so scared I almost didn't go on but I knew I would regret not going...plus Layne and Roberto wouldn't have allowed me to leave. It was awesome and I'm sure the next time I go... well it might be a little harder to get in line. I just don't do scary very well anymore.
We had a wonderful time with our handsome little boys and our great  friends and cant wait to do more family friend trips with them! We are really blessed to have a family away from family.
I have some good pictures and videos of the shows but my phone died and they are on Layne's phone.

No comments: