Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Few...

 Well this post will have A LOT of pictures because I'm starting to get tired of being on the computer and Layne will be leaving for McAllen till Friday. So I don't know when Ill get another chance to actually do this so here it goes... so get what you need to be comfy cause its going to be a little while.
Mason
Ethan being silly as always. :)
More togetherness, they are watching a movie on Netflix with Ethan's DS.
Riley isnt allowed to play with it so he loves to get as close as he can when he can. :)
This big gum ball was what he wanted as his treat so Layne thought it would be fun to watch him "try" to eat it... 
and we laughed... hahaha
 Way to early to be up for me... Ethan is a sneaky little stinker.

Outside riding his bike. Playing with his Friend Matthew. These two boys are good friends and I lvoe it when Ethan begs to have Matthew come play. Or he asks me to see if he can go see Matthew at HIS house. 
AND OF COURSE WE CANT FORGET ABOUT MY SPECIAL BOY!


LAYNE!!! He doesn't like to be left out. :)
He sure make me laugh. I couldnt help laughing when Ethan kept telling Layne to get off becaused he was WAY TOO BIG!!

MASON
My sweet boy.
Trying to give mom kisses... or eat me, one of the 2.
I love his hugs.

Riley

Ethan
 I absolutely love being a stay at home mom and going crazy with my boys. There is nothing better then this.

2 comments:

Aimee and Cole said...

YOU'RE FUN!!!! hehe You are such a great mom. I love your family!

Aimee and Cole said...

YOU'RE FUN!!!! hehe You are such a great mom. I love your family!