Saturday, January 22, 2011

*.*Starting to crawl and a Few other Things*.*

Handsome little man

My boys helping out! They do windows and blinds. :)



Riley was playing hide and "Help I'm Stuck."

Another Bowen Boy and the guitar....

Making cookies with mom!
No worries he washed his hands... plus we were done making them.


Monkey Boy

Such a handsome little boy.


Waiting for his cereal and peaches!


He will be 7 months on the 26th of January! It makes me sad to think he is growing up SO FAST! But he sure is a cute little stinker!


2 comments:

VALERIE said...

Riley looks like his mommy. He is so adorable. And Ethan looks like trouble hahah I have one of those to. But it is a good thing that they are so adorable.

Annie Allen said...

I was thinking the same thing! Riley looks so much like you in that top picture. So glad you're doing well and everyone is healthy and happy! =)