Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010-2011

Well Last year was a good year for us, hard but I wont complain.

First off I want to say how proud I am of my husband for working hard enough he was offered 2 promotions within 3 months! He is now a Central Coastal Regional Manager for Texas working for APX Alarm (which will be changing their name shortly.) Going from him gone from 8am- 9, 10 or later in the pm to having him home ALL day long working on the computer/phone has been an adjustment for ALL of us. I LOVE having him here, but at the same time it brings some discomfort on both our ends. Hopefully sometime in the future they will be able to get him his own office where he can work with out his crazy family running around. But until that day Ill be loving him being home. :)

Second- we are having ANOTHER BABY BOY! We are excited yet overwhelmed to think we will have THREE kids all under the age of 3 and a few months. :) Ethan will turn 3 on Feb 8th, Riley will be ONE June 26th and baby #3 will be here sometime in the middle of May. My due date was moved to the 12th of May so we will see when he gets here. We have a few names picked out but nothing for sure... Layne really likes Mason Tyler Bowen, I like it too but I'm trying to decide HOW MUCH I like it. My choice would either be Jonah Tyler or... well that's about it, because all the other names I did like have been crossed off the list due to lack of interest from my other half. :)

We are all doing great and waiting to see what the New year will bring to our growing family, but just so we all are straight it wont be bringing any more babies to this house hold, other then the one on his way! Hope everyone had a wonderful 2010 and cant wait to share the up coming year with you all!

2 comments:

The.Packer.Family said...

Court I am so excited for you. Three boys, boy you are going to have your hands full. I'm so glad that Layne is doings so well w/ Apx. You are such a good mommy! Can't wait to read more!
Whit

VALERIE said...

I like Mason Tyler. THat is my vote. Not that it matters.