Wednesday, September 15, 2010

*.*More of Idaho*.*

We had family pictures on Sunday and after went to Valerie's house for dinner it was go great to be with my family, I love and miss them so much!
Here is my amazing parents who I love dearly, and of course my dad being the goof ball I love so much.

Kimmi my dad, Riley and my mom
Jaren and his awesome shoes that match his outfit :)

Ryan and Britnee


The girls playing a game after family pictures.

Tyler and Riley Me my wonderful mom and Riley

At Kevin and Natalie's reception Aunt Michelle and Riley.


Ethan wanted to Help Natalie so he carried her dress for her. :)

Layne was mowing his parents lawn and this is his way of Watching our explorer.

Our 28 in pizza we got at a pizza place in Bear Lake, It was so good and a blast to hang out with our friends! Thanks to Brandon and Andria we were able to stay in a cabin up there and have some fun.

Hyrum, Courtney, Aaron Woolfe Brandon and Andria Comish (Newly Weds)

April and Brett Knighton and their( little Bun) And Us. :)



This was at the Logan Temple where Kevin and Natalie got
married, It was such a beautiful day. When we were there Ethan
kept asking, "Where is Moroni?" smart boy. :)


No comments: