Wednesday, September 15, 2010

*.* leaving Idaho*.*

I did these post backwards but oh well its all the same.



Last picture with Grandma and Grandpa Bowen Before we left, WE had such a great time with them even though it was NON STOP the whole time we were there. They are so much fun and so great with the kids. We love you guys!
Grandpa Beddes Taking Ethan for one more drive in the beast before we left, he was letting Ethan Drive and so Ethan thought that was really cool! It was really hard to leave and of course when I was saying good bye I just cried my eyes out I miss my family and love them so much! Thanks for the great time up there.


My handsome little brother Tyler his beautiful Girl friend Makell, Ethan LOVES makell he had to always be around her. It was hard to leaved knowing this was the last time I would see him for a really long time.
Finally on our way to Utah to catch our flight back to Houston!

No comments: