Wednesday, June 9, 2010

*.* 1,643 miles from here to there*.*

Houston, Texas
Elko, Nevada
Well On July 25th we are heading out west! We have been waiting for something to open up closer to family and this is our chance. :) Even though we will be having a BIG culture change we are excited to get back in to the small town life. Layne and I will be driving with the baby and his dad will drive our Uhaul... Don't worry we are not leaving Ethan here! Shari is kindly taking some of her time to come down to Houston to help me out for a few days and then ride home with Ethan on the airplane so he wont be stuck in the car for 3 days! So we will be with out our little sweetie for 7 WHOLE days... I almost cried when we got his ticket.
But Elko Nevada will be our home. So a lot will be going on from this time until the end of August.
I do have to say I am very sad to leave Houston. It grew on me and it home but we will adjust, we always do. No more palm trees and ocean visits at our convenience. But we will get to enjoy the mountains and a lot of the things we have missed!
I cant thank our friends and ward members here enough for their love and support. They have been AWESOME and we will miss them all so much. I wish I could pack them up with us. But life changes... and so do you.
So As soon as this little rugrat gets here Ill be ready to go, as if you wouldnt be able to tell if you came into our apartment, I have already started packing our things!
Well Here we go again!! Something(S) new!!

3 comments:

The Warrens said...

Wow! Sounds like an adventure :) Good for you guys! Good luck with everything. A move is a big step, change and growth. I'm sure it'll be really good for you and your sweet lil family!

Me said...

I'm so kindly! I wish I were coming closer to when baby #2 were born so I could help you. Sounds like you have a great support system there so that's good. I'm sooo excited! Can't wait to see you ALL!! YIPPPEEEE!!!

VALERIE said...

Can't wait to see you guys again. And to meet the new addition when he gets here of course. Be safe!