Saturday, June 5, 2010

*.* from the nasty to the adorable*.*

So here in Texas we get the nasty cockroaches... well we have lived here over a year and a half and last weekend I went into Ethan's bathroom and about had a heart attack! This NASTY little critter was hiding in Ethan's hat on the floor! So when I picked it up we all can just imagine what happened... If you cant well... try. This is the FIRST one we have ever had in this apartment so I'm hoping no more decided to come visit because they will end up leaving as this one did... Attacked several times with my broom and then quickly flushed. Agh!
So We went down to our friends in Tyler TX so Layne could help them with some wiring in their home they just bought! It was a good time to get away for the weekend and while the sun was out and blazing hot the kids found the sprinkler. At first I didn't know they were out there so Ethan got soaked... but then we found some little white underwear that make Ethan look so adorable...
Just a goofy picture of him after he devoured his chocolate pudding.


I was trying to take pictures of our dinner table because I was going to put it on craigslist... and He just had to have his picture taken. He kept running in front of the chair saying CHEESE MOMMA CHEESE! :)
Adding to the note, I have decided to keep my table. :)

2 comments:

VALERIE said...

Ok i can totally invision the scene of the death of that poor cockroach. It made me giggle a little. OK A LOT. I would have done the exact same thing. I am still chuckling think about you doing the little dance 9 months Pregnant. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Strawnfam said...

Such a cute little boy, my gosh!! We are going to MISS you guys. :(
J