Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*.*Tyler's Graduation*.*

Graduation Walking back to the buses.
Proud mom of her grown up little boy.


Ty and Ethan after his graduation!

Ethan finally woke up and went right to Tyler, no doubt he just smiled and wanted him. The rest of the time we were there the only 2 people he really wanted was Tyler and Makell.

First time I saw Tyler in over a year! He looks so great!

So proud of him!

The Clan, other then Layne is takin the picture with Ethan.

This one if you look at the Sgt you can kinda see Tyler's face right the the left in the 2nd row.

The Coin Ceremony.
Getting to spend time with my family was amazing! I'm so proud of Tyler for giving his time to the Air Force to protect our Freedom. Its such an honorable thing to do and he is going to be great at his job. While we were there watching him it kept bringing me back to when we were little kids and all the fun times we had and made me think about all the times when I would get so upset because he would just follow me and my friends around, I'm glad he did. I miss him so much and am so thankful for him and the time that I was able to grow up so close to the same age, it gave us more time to spend together. He Looked awesome out there and it touches my heart every time I think about what he is doing for our country. I love you Ty and thanks for being such an amazing brother and uncle. Ethan sure loves you!

No comments: