Friday, January 8, 2010

*.* Already? *.*

Well nothing much is going on. I just am getting overly bored so I am deep cleaning everything. Tonight I moved everything around in my living room hoping to feel accomplished and something new and fresh... well it worked, but now I'm waiting for Layne to help me move my Dressers... I guess I could do it myself, but then I would dear him get all" YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE MOVING THAT!!"... well then help me right now... ha ha ha.
Anyway, I looked at the Calendar and realized that today was the 8th of January! 1 month Until my little boy is TWO!! I can't believe how fast time has gone, I sit and look at him and wonder where the time went. The only answer... It went by. So I just wanted to share my thought on the idea that Ethan will be turning 2 On Feb 8th. I just wish I could slow time down and have him a little longer. He is such a joy in our lives, one of the biggest blessing Our Savior has given to us. Even after all this time I still cant believe I have a little boy, a wonderful, Fun, spunky, loving, kind, sweet, little boy... Forever.
I'm truly grateful for him.

No comments: