Sunday, July 12, 2009

*.* Continued*.*

Playing with Grandpa Bowen.
Always making him laugh.

I would really like to know what they put in his food.. ha ha or what he is thinking.
Layne and Ethan are headed home on Tuesday, I have enjoyed my time being alone up until yesterday... I am ready for them to come home!! It made to stop and think how lonely my life would be with out either one of them... How blessed i am to have such a great family! They bring so much joy into my life and I couldn't ask for a better family! I love them SO much. No words will ever come close to the joy they bring into my life!!
and the saying
"Absents makes the heart grow fonder." Rings true.
I just want to thank our families for the love and support they show to us daily! WE love you and I want to say thanks for keeping an eye on them both!!

1 comment:

hailey !! said...

AAW SO CUTE I DID NOT GET TO SEE HIM CAUSE EVERY BODY ELSE DID OF COURSE NOT ME BUT I NO WHO DID BUT NOT ME