Sunday, July 12, 2009

*.* BaCk to IdAHo*.*

Over the past week Layne and Ethan went back to Idaho to see some family! Layne's Brother Kevin Just got home from His mIssion from South Africa! So Layne and Ethan ventured back to the mountains to see our families!
When I see these pictures it makes me sad i couldnt go home, but next time!
Ethan and Kevin
Ethan with his new haircut from Aunt Valerie! I knew when she saw him she would ask about a hair cut, Only because it was that bad... Ethan looked a liittle shaggy, so she cleaned him up! When I saw these pictures of his new hair cut I had to look twice cause I honestly couldnt tell it was Ethan at the first glance... He looks TOO grown Up... But Here he is enjoying some time with Grandpa Beddes.
Grandpa Beddes Took Ethan out to the field with him to see what the farm was like.... ;)
And Ryan trying to also make a farm boy outta him... thank goodness..
I have to say that when he gets older, I am really thinking about sending him back home for the summer to help Grandpa Beddes on the farm... a little hard work wont hurt him ;)

Long day... and he is out!

2 comments:

Annie Allen said...

Cute!! Are you surviving being away from them both??

VALERIE said...

WOW, His hair does look better. We sure enjoyed our time with Ethan. Thanks for letting him come and play with us. You can send him any time.