Friday, February 13, 2009

*.* whAt CaN I say......*.*




so I had a moment of retardation...(i have a lot of those) but I was getting Ethan ready for a nap and when I was making his bottle, as you can see i had a little bit of an issue... First off I put vitamins in him bottle so when I was putting them in there I squirted them and then realized when i went to pick up the bottle that it was all over the counter... i was wondering what in the world, and then I saw the liner still on the counter... wow huh, well to top that off when I went to pick up the liner and put it in the bottle I knocked over the bottle with the vitamins in it making a SECOND mess.... as I end this story... I want to let everyone know that care I am okay! Really, it was just one of those things. :) I safely got Ethan down for a nap and I successfully put myself down to get some rest too!

1 comment:

VALERIE said...

hmmm and you want to come and watch my kids???HMMMM just kidding