Sunday, February 8, 2009

!*! Ethan's 1st BiRTtHdaY !*!

Today was Ethan's first Birthday It was a great day! We were able to have most of our family here to celebrate! I made him a monkey cake that he seemed to have a good time making a mess of himself and a few others that stood too close. I made the cake last night at Valerie's house and we had a good time hanging out! she is such a blessing! Thanks Val for all your help!
Well other then he had a good day and so did I , he is already ONE! I can't believe how fast time flew by... it makes me sad to see how fast time has just gone and i feel like i didnt get enough time to spend loving him and just enjoying him being little! He is more to me then anything or anyone... I dont know what I would do without Ethan. I believe that the Lord sent him to me so that I could go through life with something to live for... to keep me going and to remember that I have something special in my life. Wow, my baby is growing up so fast.... I just want to let him know how much I love him and let him know what a blessing he is in my life.

No comments: