Wednesday, September 17, 2008

*.CatCh Up Tim3.*












A Lot has happened in the last little while so Ill try and catch everyone up as well as I can.

We are finally moved into our new place All these pictures that will be up are going to of course be part of the time line that has happened in our lives. We Have our little dog Theo back!! YAY! And as you can see he is happy about it too! His smile says it all! :) He is so great with Ethan, they mostly love to watch T.V. together as you can see in the picture. All the mean while Ethan has Popped his SECOND bottom tooth!

His days are long and when he plays to the point that he falls asleep playing... well that's good for me...


He has his bed back which I was mostly excited for because he really didn't get to sleep much in his crib when he was born cause we moved shortly after.

His Time with Grandpa Bowen we special because everyone one has left us here in Houston! All of Layne's family are now back in Idaho missing us. :) Ethan is still full of smiles and and I am too after getting my hair chopped off! ... its just what the heat does to you!
But for now Ill keep posting pictures of the big event that happened not to long ago and that made the Top stories on all the News Channels!....


2 comments:

Me said...

Man, you are freakin' hot! I want to be as hot as you! These pictures are so cute! I hope to be able to spend some time with Ethan soon so he can get to know his favorite aunt! Sure do miss you guys!

Brett and April said...

oh wow!! I just read everything you posted.... I'm glad we have blogs, because I feel like i am part of your life even though I never get to see you! I'm glad you survived the hurricane. My parents were scared about the one hitting the east coast... but it cleared them! Hurricanes can be scary! Ethan is getting so big! I bet he just brightens your day... I wish i could just play with him! Maybe we are just going to have to visit you guys....