Monday, September 22, 2008

.*. 2 year Anniversary .*.






Layne and I had a great time tonight just the 2 of us. We have been married for 2 years today! It amazes me how fast time goes by. These are the pictures of when we got back from down town Houston As you can see my adorable husband cant take a serious picture so we tried a few times and every time I looked at it he was being a goof ball... so I hope The other pictures Ill get up of our adventure when I get them developed will be just as fun.
Layne took me out to the Olive Garden down town, we were lucky when we ordered desert that they didn't have strawberries so we got it free!! yay! It was Devinne!
After dinner we ventured out to the Aquarium and wondered through it, and after Layne surprised me with a carriage ride around down town, then off to the Ferris wheel... that overlooked down town and the whole area.... It was beautiful.
The night ended well and it amazed me that no matter what we were doing and I saw a small child i missed ETHAN!!! I have separation issues! and Thanks to our good friends Shawn and Crystal for watching Ethan so we could have a great time with each other tonight!
He is too good to me! So Ill get those other pictures up ASAP!

4 comments:

Brody & Roz said...

Courtney you 2 are so cute together. I cannot believe it has been to years already. CRAZY!!! But it sounds like u had a great anniversary! that's awesome. I hope u guys are doin great and I miss ya tons hopefully will see ya soon!

The.Packer.Family said...

Congrats! Time blows by when you're in love!

VALERIE said...

I am so glad that you guys had a wonderful anniversary.That sounds like a very romantic night. Could you teach my better half a little of that please.HAHAHa.Love you guys

Me said...

Holy smokes! 2 years! That's crazy! Of couse it would have to have been 2 years or else Ethan would have been the reason for the wedding...hey, it happens! Congrats you guys! Your pictures are cute! I can't believe how old Layne is...I still think he is like 10. I can't believe how old I am! Okay, I'm done.
Love you guys!